Good hair is healthy hair. If your hair looks soft, frizzled, or otherwise unhealthy, you may want to reconsider your hair care regimen. Scala provides Best Hair Treatments and will show you how to properly take care of your hair.
- Wash your hair once or twice a week. Use a shampoo without Sulphate.
- Let your hair dry in the air. If you need to use a hair dryer, use the lowest possible temperature.
- Brush your hair gently. Use a hair brush if your hair is dry, and a comb if wet.
- Limit styling and dyeing tasks. Cut your hair every 6 to 8 weeks.
- Maintain your overall health. Eat a healthy diet high in lean protein, whole grains, fruits, and vegetables. Try to reduce stress.