Hair Transplant Clinic in Madhapur
Scala Hair Transplant Clinic in Madhapur provides the best treatments for skin and hair related problems. Scala is a pioneer in providing hair loss treatments like Anti-dandruff therapy, PRP treatment for hair loss, Holistic treatment for hair loss.
The below is the detail about what is dandruff and causes of dandruff which leads to hair loss.
Dandruff is a condition of the scalp which is caused by seborrhoeic dermatitis, shampooing too often, scalp psoriasis, eczema, sensitivity to hair care products, or a yeast-like fungus. Dry skin is the most common cause of dandruff. Most of the types it is developed by Itching.The exact cause is unknown, but various factors risk. It is more visible because of poor hygienic maintenance of scalp.
Key Points about dandruff:
- Risk of Dandruff is increased by having certain skin or medical conditions and inappropriate use of hair products.
- Stress can cause more dandruff in some people, so managing it better can reduce symptoms.
- Shampooing your hair daily helps to decrease dandruff.
- Even the Tea tree oil also helps in reducing dandruff.
Ingredients to look out for:
Most anti-dandruff or anti-fungal shampoos contain at least one of the following active ingredients:
- Ketoconazole: Ketoconazole is an anti-fungal ingredient used in shampoos, It can be used by the people of any age.
- Selenium sulfide: This ingredient stops or reduces the natural oil production by glands and is effective in treating dandruff.
- Zinc pyrithione: This slows down the growth of yeast.
- Salicylic acids: Salicylic acids do not slow down the reproduction of skin cells. Many “scalp scrubs” contain salicylic acids. Treatment can sometimes leave the scalp dry and make skin worse.
- Tea-tree oil: Tea tree oil is the antifungal, antibiotic and antiseptic ingredient used in many shampoos. But few people are allergic to it.
The best way to reduce dandruff is to select a shampoo containing one of these ingredients and shampoo the hair every day until the dandruff is under control, later can be used less frequently.
Rinsing using shampoos may be of different types. Some shampoos should be left on the scalp for about 5-10 mins, some may rinse at once, We should follow the instructions on the container.
Possible factors of Dandruff:
Seborrheic dermatitis, Not enough hair brushing, Yeast, Dry skin, Frequent Shampooing and use of skin care products, Some medical conditions, Diet, Mental Stress, and Age are the factors involved in causing dandruff.