The hair growth cycle
The hair grows in repeated cycles of 3 phases. Normally, up to 90% of hair follicles is an anagen phase.
Phase 1 Anagen (Growth Phase) Laser Hair Rejuvenation Anagen is the phase of hair growth. The process can vary from 2 to 6 years. During the anagen phase, the hair cells multiply rapidly and the capillary stem grows about 10 cm per year.
Phase 2 – Catagen (transition phase) Catagen phase can last about 1 to 2 weeks. This is called the "transitional phase" Before the telogen/rest phase begins.
Phase 3 – Telogen (Resting Phase) The telogen phase lasts about 3 months. During the telogen phase, the hair does not grow. This old hair will be shed Naturally or can be removed when we shampoo or comb hair. At the end of the telogen phase, the hair follicles falls into the anagen phase and new hair initiates to grow from the hair follicles.
The hair has a life cycle in which growth occurs only during the anagen phase. according to research, Photo Biogenesis therapy induces the follicles of dormant hair in the anagen phase. The stimulation generates the growth of a more vital, robust hair that the scalp’s follicles can generate on its own. this treatment is clinically and scientifically proven to safely and efficiently stimulate cellular metabolism, protein. synthesize and regenerate tissues while increasing blood flow. combined with a significant success rate of 85% in stopping the progression of hair loss, laser hair rejuvenation treatment is clinically and scientifically proven for its remarkable results without incidence of unwanted side effects in Scala Hair Care in Hyderabad.
Hair rejuvenation therapy
Hair rejuvenation means reversing the process of miniaturization of hair, bringing thickness, dark color, length and less breakable smooth hair. This process takes 3-12 months depending on the extent of miniaturization. Hair rejuvenation therapy is useful in cases of androgenic alopecia where there is gradual thinning occurs.
Hair rejuvenation therapy consists of
- medications such as minoxidil, peptides, capixyl and its analogues, growth serums, biotin and calcium panothenates oral supplements, finesteride and duteresteride etcs.
- Good conditioner shampoos without sulfate and hair oil in some persons who have the habit of applying hair oil can boost the texture of hair minimizing split ends as well
- PRP therapy where we take 10-40 ml of blood of patients and separate platelets and concentrate them regularly in order to microinject into the scalp at regular intervals of 2-4 weeks in Hair Specialist Hospital.
- Stem cell therapy where we inject stem cell factors such as hair stimulating complex containing solutions into scalp at regular intervals similar to PRP therapy.
- Hair stimulation therapy called rejuva. It consists of taking small piece of skin and separating the extract containing dermal papillae cells and injecting into the scalp to stimulate dormant stem cells in hair follicle bulge. These sessions are carried at 2 month intervals. This therapy is still under study. Scala is known For Hair Implantation in Hyderabad.
Stimulates cellular metabolism, protein synthesis and regenerates tissue
Increase blood flow in the scalp’s nourishing cells.
Optimizes photo biogenesis in hair follicles to stimulate hair growth.
Scala , Hair Restoration Center Provides Own Standard treatment For Hair loss and Hair Fall Treatments.